Sharing and Disclosure
The Genclean division of Genesis Water Technologies will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Genclean may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share information or need to provide your information to provide a product or service requested by you.
- We need to send the information to companies (including distribution partners) who collaborate to provide a service to you.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or any legal process.
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the legal terms and conditions of using our web site, or any of our usage guidelines.
- We are using your information for Gencleans’ sales and marketing purposes. The Genclean division or Genesis Water Technologies’ distribution partners/sales reps may contact users to perform sales and marketing activities. To remove yourself from our marketing list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may find, however, that disabling cookies means some areas of the site do not function properly.
If you would like to find out more about cookies, including how to manage, control or delete them, we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance on this topic.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by using cookie settings or permanently using a web browser plugin.